Turbomed after new installation PraxisDB error

Fehler im Programm, Fehlermeldung, Absturz oder fehlende Funktionen? Hier hinein!

Moderator: Forum Moderatoren

Antworten
johntimber

Turbomed after new installation PraxisDB error

Beitrag von johntimber »

Hi,

We rolled out the latest TurboMed update on Friday. Now I have a laptop that starts when TM starts reporting that it can not connect to the PraxisDB and therefore does not have a license file.It starts a demo version ... which then immediately ends with confirmation of the error message.Windows 10 is installed as a system.All directories in the basic settings are correct so far, IP address of the server \ respective directory PraxisDB, license etc etc ...Also on the entry multiple workplace I have respected that he is on YES.Do you have any ideas about this?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.vondoczudoc.de/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6582
Online video production company

Thanks!
Johnny
Hat sich bedankt: 110 times
Bedankt: 10 times

Re: Turbomed after new installation PraxisDB error

Beitrag von Johnny »

Was ist das?
Hi,

We rolled out the latest TurboMed update on Friday. Now I have a laptop that starts when TM starts reporting that it can not connect to the PraxisDB and therefore does not have a license file.It starts a demo version ... which then immediately ends with confirmation of the error message.Windows 10 is installed as a system.All directories in the basic settings are correct so far, IP address of the server \ respective directory PraxisDB, license etc etc ...Also on the entry multiple workplace I have respected that he is on YES.Do you have any ideas about this?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.vondoczudoc.de/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6582
Online video production company

Wußte gar nicht das CGM TurboMed ins Ausland verkauft? oder einfach Fake/ Werbung? GGF. bitte löschen! :twisted:
(auch mit meinem unnützen Kommentar!) :lol:

Gruß aus Kiel
Johnny
RAMöller
Hat sich bedankt: 3 times
Bedankt: 13 times

Re: Turbomed after new installation PraxisDB error

Beitrag von RAMöller »

Gut gemachte Reklame von so einer Erklärvideofirma. Der zitierte Beitrag wurde ins Englische übersetzt, das wirkt sehr authentisch. 4 Sterne für 1st. Class Spam.
Antworten